RIP Prince

Prince is dead, unfortunately, but at least I was reminded of how much I dig his music.
If you have a stereo, now would be the time to blast it.


Thursday, May 15, 2014

C'mon, you can do it!

I noticed this phenomena that happens here in Buckroe from time to time.Sales circulars rain down upon First St. Often, they remain on the ground for days until either I pick them up or they are redistributed by the elements.  I hope these aren't paid subscriptions because I'd be quite upset if this was the service I received . Just sayin' whomever is being paid to deliver these, eat some Wheaties and try a little harder. Or get ticketed for littering.

A Buckroe Beach public service announcement.
D. Pulley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments but remember that children may be reading and keep it Sesame Street.
Thank You.