RIP Prince

Prince is dead, unfortunately, but at least I was reminded of how much I dig his music.
If you have a stereo, now would be the time to blast it.


Thursday, May 15, 2014

Ricky

 
His name is Ricky.
He is the Little Ceasars signholder here in Buckroe. You may not consider Ricky to be a an accomplished man, but I beg to differ. Hear me out. 



    We've all eaten pizza from a Little Ceasars and we've all seen the guys/girls that earn they're living bouncing signs. Have you judged them? Looked down on them? I have. But then I grew up. When I took this picture, I thought it might make for a funny post . I fully intended to cleverly caption the picture without a second thought because I do it all the time. I see something that strikes my funnybone and just roll with it. Manners be damned. Right? No. It's not right. I have kids and I need to be able to hold my head up.
       I think that that in this day and age we forget that people are people and we diminish their feats to make ourselves feel better. It wasn't so long ago that I was without a job at all and holding that sign,       well, holding that sign would have hotel'd my family up for another week and I would have proudly sold the hell out of some Little Ceasar's pizza,so, today, my hat is off to Ricky. The man who could have been replaced with a stick!!! Ricky impressed the upper management of a World-Wide, Fortune 500 company, that instead of stapling that same sign to a piece of wood and spiking it into the the ground, he was chosen to represent their product. That must be one hell of a resume!
   Ricky, of Little Ceasars in Buckroe , is Bukroe Beach Living's  Man o' the Month!!!
                  Congratulations and Thank You!


      If you see Ricky, make a point to make a point!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments but remember that children may be reading and keep it Sesame Street.
Thank You.