RIP Prince

Prince is dead, unfortunately, but at least I was reminded of how much I dig his music.
If you have a stereo, now would be the time to blast it.


Thursday, May 29, 2014

MEMORIAL DAY RAFFLE WINNERS

 

   I apologize for the lateness in posting the winning numbers…

      my excuses are lame so I won’t bother. Forgive me?

   THE WINNER OF FREE VIP PARKING FOR THE 2014 SUMMER is;

ticket no. 

              397812

    If you have this ticket, contact me right here or email me with a picture of the ticket at DennisPulley@hotmail.com  by the 7th of JUNE.

   CONGRATULATIONS!!! You have won a pretty sweet prize. A parking spot in the front of N. 2ND St. PARKING and we’ll even put your name on it!

   Make sure to claim your prize. If not claimed by JUNE 7th, the spot will be up for raffle again on JUNE 8th!

20140526_122743

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments but remember that children may be reading and keep it Sesame Street.
Thank You.