RIP Prince

Prince is dead, unfortunately, but at least I was reminded of how much I dig his music.
If you have a stereo, now would be the time to blast it.


Tuesday, May 13, 2014

CONGRATULATIONS and MANY THANKS

jeff and family 

to Jeff and his Family

  Our First Paying Customer of the Summer!!

   To show our appreciation, Jeff receives free parking for the entire  2014 !!

I wasn’t really expecting our first customer until the Reggae Fest this weekend but I’m glad he made it. We now have our first V.I.P. and if you see him, be sure to congratulate him. Parking spots can be hard to come by these days. The tow trucks are getting ferocious around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments but remember that children may be reading and keep it Sesame Street.
Thank You.