RIP Prince

Prince is dead, unfortunately, but at least I was reminded of how much I dig his music.
If you have a stereo, now would be the time to blast it.


Saturday, May 10, 2014

Spring has Sprung into Buckroe Beach

Spring has finally Sprung into Buckroe Beach

and has left me with very little time to get ready for the summer. But I'm gonna waste some of it blogging about it. Buckroe Beach in the summer is my favorite place to be, it's not exactly the Outer Banks or VA Beach, but it has it's charm. The park fills to capacity nearly every weekend and I live right in the middle of it. I actually rent small parcels of land to the travel weary tourist .kay, well I actually sell them parking spaces. I offer them advice and give them directions to the store, too. But being in the middle of Buckroe Beach during the summer gives me plenty to write about , time permitting. So, stay tuned. I have big plans for this site and they dont involve infecting your computer, promise. Drop a bookmark.
 D. Pulley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments but remember that children may be reading and keep it Sesame Street.
Thank You.