RIP Prince

Prince is dead, unfortunately, but at least I was reminded of how much I dig his music.
If you have a stereo, now would be the time to blast it.


Saturday, May 17, 2014

Tomorrow is the big day..

   Tomorrow is the first day of the Buckroe Beach Summer Car Parking season and ...





      And my oldest and I were out until 10 tonight cutting grass and lining out parking spots with lime. We're still a good deal from 100% ready but I am not afraid. I've decided to lean a tad more towards  preparation  than usual and I'm expecting a much less hectic process. Don't get me wrong, seat o' the pants has it's charm and I'm a big fan of it but, We ( meaning I) feel that the customer (meaning you) would be more comfortable entrusting property to a grown man without the Mickey Mouse ears and sarcastic signs. Just kidding. I only hardly ever wear Mickey Mouse ears in the summer. They look stupid with short pants!
    
    For those of you that parked with me last year, you may remember that there was another lot across the street biting my groove, well, that property is changing hands and will not be open for the Reggae Fest. Awww! ... I am actually in negotiations with some of the lot affiliates about leasing it for the summer but progress is slow. So, that makes us the only pay lot at the beach and cuts the available timeshares in half. Buckroe doesn't object to a monopoly does it? jk.
   
   Tomorrows' timeshare pricepoints (parking spots)   for 2ND st. PARKING are as follows but subject to change;

 30 spots or so.   Reserved spots will be leased at $8 and are good for 12 hours,  these allow you to come and go as you please without fear of losing your spot or paying additional charges. RESERVED. more or less. 

     First come, First served parking spots will be leased for $5 and good for 12 hours, BUT once you leave, will be leased to the next in line. 


         These 8' by 12'  2ND st. PARKING ,Buckroe Beachview Timeshare Leases (sounds better than parking spots) have sold out quickly both years prior, and without my competitor opening their gates, parking will be scarce     like unicorns and flying monkeys. The tow trucks will be hard core and the residents here do not  much patience for squatters. BE CAREFUL.
   
    The municipal lot fills quickly and drains slowly. Insurance claims are filed at EVERY event. 2ND St. PARKING includes security, customer service and even a restroom if you really, really need one. (women only) sorry . I also offer advice, directions, dog-sitting, carwashing,towel drying, valet and 2 kids that will sherpa for tips! Support small business.
    2ND St. PARKING is your one-stop community service station. 
           PARK WITH CONFIDENCE!!
   
You can reach me by e-mail dennispulley@hotmail.com with questions, comments and advice. 
   You can text me with parking issues at the number on your ticket stub. 


  


1 comment:

  1. Did anyone win the raffle. I checked my ticket. But didn't see anything on the blog.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments but remember that children may be reading and keep it Sesame Street.
Thank You.